8 Things Kate Does Not Know About The Royal Family
1. The Royal Family is not the most powerful family in England. And no it is not J.K. Rowling either. The most powerful man in England is and probably the most powerful man in the world, is Evelyn de Rothschild. Evelyn is the head of the most powerful banking family ever in history. The Rothschild wealth was estimated in 1900 to be over 1/2 of the net worth of the world. No doubt a century of debt and war has increased their wealth. The Rothschilds own controlling interests in many of the world’s central banks and ultimately own most of the world’s wealth through the debts they create.
“I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire. The man who controls Britain’s money supply controls the British Empire and I control the British money supply.” -Nathan Rothschild
“Give me the control of the credit of a nation, and I care not who makes the laws.” -Nathaniel Meyer Rothschild
2. Her new grandfather in-law is an Elitist, Psychopath that fascinates about “culling excess” population of humans. Queen Elizabeth’s husband, Prince Philip, wrote in his foreward to If I Were An Animal, “I just wonder what it would be like to be reincarnated in an animal whose species had been so reduced in numbers than it was in danger of extinction. What would be its feelings toward the human species whose population explosion had denied it somewhere to exist…. I must confess that I am tempted to ask for reincarnation as a particularly deadly virus.”
“In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.” -Prince Philip
“The great difficulty about “life” is that we humans are part of it, and it is therefore almost impossible to study objectively…. It therefore tends to be anthropocentric and gives scant attention to the welfare of all the other life-forms which share this planet with us.” -Prince Philip
“Human population growth is probably the single most serious long-term threat to survival. We’re in for a major disaster if it isn’t curbed–not just for the natural world, but for the human world. The more people there are, the more resources they’ll consume, the more pollution they’ll create, the more fighting they will do. We have no option. If it isn’t controlled voluntarily, it will be controlled involuntarily by an increase in disease, starvation and war.” -Prince Philip
“I don’t claim to have any special interest in natural history, but as a boy I was made aware of the annual fluctuations in the number of game animals and the need to adjust the “cull” to the size of the surplus population.” -Prince Philip
3. The Royal family helped create Hitler’s Nazi regime. The British started secretly funding the National Socialist German Workers’ Party, through Britain’s Lord Norman and Germany’s former Reichsbank president Hjalmar Schacht, who got eventual backing of all of the major industrialists in Germany. The highest levels of British society secretly backed Hitler including Neville “Peace in our time” Chamberlin, British press magnate Lord Beaverbrook, Governor of the Bank of England Montagu Norman and most notably King Edward VIII.
The ultimate plan was to have the Fascist Germans get involved in a bloody stalemate with Communist Russians, while the British and the Americans consolidate their grip on the world especially the Middle East where all of the oil was. Under Hitler, the whole of the country would be forced into national service in order to rebuild Germany. Once Hitler took power, Norman Montagu and the Bank of England supplied Hitler’s regime with ample credit and even visited in May 1934. Hjalmar Schacht was rewarded by Hitler his old post as the president of the Reichsbank. During the American Depression, millions were being pumped into Hitler’s Germany as they built tremendous power.
-Congressman Louis T.McFadden (D-PA) who served twelve years as Chairman of the Committee on Banking and Currency.
7. The British Royal family changed it’s last name from Saxe-Coburg-Gotha to Windsor because of it’s German royal lineage. Most people don’t even know that the Royals have last names like us commoners, but they do. Saxe-Coburg and Gotha was the marriage of two German dynasties. In fact, many of the aristocracies across Europe are interrelated and preside over many European countries. Through this intermarriage, the Royal families have very little in common with their serfs.
8. The Elitist Royal family will never truly accept Kate into their circle. Kate and William seems like nice people but the world she is entering will never accept her. They are Elitist, Psychopaths that see others as a means to power. They never accepted Diana and made here life miserable. I only hope that William will stand up for her, unlike his father. Diana was never accepted as an equal and they were jealous of her acceptance by the common people. When she divorced Charles they were glad to be rid of her but never wanted her to be happy. They became furious when she became the lover of Muslim Dodi al-Fayhed. The two were killed in a much publicized death in Paris. Dodi’s father, Mohamed al-Fayed, believes was a conspiracy by the Royal Family to kill his son and Diana. Now al-Fayed says that he has letters from Prince William himself that says he is struggling with that very possibility.
I hope this article is enough to get people to stop fawning over these Elitists that enslave humanity through war and debt. They do not care about you or your family. Their wealth is derived off of your backs and the deaths of many others in third world nations. They are not to be admired or even given any attention to. This whole wedding has been one of many distractions the Elite put in front of you to keep you from seeing the truth, that our way of life hangs precariously in the balance. If you want to become and aware for a post-dollar world, please join the Sons of Liberty Academy, where you can learn for free more truths about how the world really works.