Microwave test – an eye opener (If its bad for plants, maybe its bad for YOU?)

February 23, 2012 by  
Filed under Sci-Tech

We have not had a Microwave for many years now. Hope you will consider doing the same.

This is an eye opener.  One of the dangers in modern day living people should know.

Below is a Science fair project presented by a girl in a secondary school in Sussex.
In it she took filtered water and divided it into two parts.
The first part she heated to boiling in a pan on the stove, and the second part she heated to boiling in a microwave.
Then after cooling she used the water to water two identical plants to see if there would be any difference in the growth between the normal boiled water and the water boiled in a microwave.
She was thinking that the structure or energy of the water may be compromised by microwave.
As it turned out, even she was amazed at the difference, after the experiment which was repeated by her class mates a number of times and had the same result.



It has been known for some years that the problem with microwaved anything is not the radiation people used to worry about, it’s how it corrupts the DNA in the food so the body can not recognize it.
Microwaves don’t work different ways on different substances. Whatever you put into the microwave suffers the same destructive process. Microwaves agitate the molecules to move faster and faster. This movement causes friction which denatures the original make-up of the substance. It results in destroyed vitamins, minerals, proteins and generates the new stuff called radiolytic compounds, things that are not found in nature.
So the body wraps it in fat cells to protect itself from the dead food or it eliminates it fast. Think of all the Mothers heating up milk in these ‘Safe’ appliances. What about the nurse in Canada that warmed up blood for a transfusion patient and accidentally killed him when the blood went in dead. But the makers say it’s safe. But proof is in the pictures of living plants dying!!!

FORENSIC RESEARCH DOCUMENT
Prepared By: William P. Kopp
A. R. E. C. Research Operations

Ten Reasons to dispose off  your Microwave Oven

From the conclusions of the Swiss, Russian and German scientific clinical studies, we can no longer ignore the microwave oven sitting in our kitchens. Based on this research, one can conclude this article with the following:

1). Continually eating food processed from a microwave oven causes long term – permanent – brain damage by ‘shorting out’ electrical impulses in the brain [de-polarizing or de-magnetizing the brain tissue].

2). The human body cannot metabolize [break down] the unknown by-products created in microwaved food.

3). Male and female hormone production is shut down and/or altered by continually eating microwaved foods.

4). The effects of microwaved food by-products are residual [long term, permanent] within the human body.

5). Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all microwaved food is reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no benefit, or the human body absorbs altered compounds that cannot be broken down.

6). The minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free radicals when cooked in microwave ovens.
7). Microwaved foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous growths [tumours]. This may explain the rapidly increased rate of colon cancer in UK and America .

8). The prolonged eating of microwaved foods causes cancerous cells to increase in human blood.

9). Continual ingestion of microwaved food causes immune system deficiencies through lymph gland and blood serum alterations.

10). Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence.

Silver Coins
Liberty Stickers

Comments

3 Responses to “Microwave test – an eye opener (If its bad for plants, maybe its bad for YOU?)”
  1. Mark says:

    This experiment has been done many times, and long ago. A search for the term “radiation oven” generally brings up good results along these lines.
    Got rid of my radiation oven after using it for about a year. That was over 10 years ago. I don’t miss it at all.
    When I was trained as a marine electronics technician we studied radar. We got all sorts of warnings about the dangers of getting the dust from inside, on us or breathed in. Radar is the same technology as microwave ovens, in fact some factory microwaves are called the Radar. Where are the warnings about microwave ovens?
    Microwave ovens have never been “safe” and never will be.

  2. Mark says:

    I have to point out a problem with this kind of experiment, to be fair.

    It has to be a double blind experiment! Plants are aware, and will thrive or suffer from just the thoughts/feelings/energy of the experimenter.

  3. Kanaga Gnana says:

    Please all of you read this also. It is not good to spread non truthful part information This appears to be a single experiment results!!! http://www.snopes.com/science/microwave/plants.asp

Speak Your Mind

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!

jbroku