Part 2: Government Documents Link Global Warming to Advanced Military Climate Modification Technology
Case Study 2
A 1986 Critique of the 1966 National Weather Modification Initiative
The Evolution of a Weather Modification R&D program Into a Military Weapons System
This document appears as an anonymous draft intended as a critique of the US Weather Modification Program that the author characterizes as hijacked into a military weapons system. The final draft is not yet located.
For over 100 years, experts and authors were advocating geoengineering projects warm the arctic.
The public, at large, was entertained by these concepts even when suggestions to detonate hydrogen bombs over the north pole were advocated by a nationally recognized weather expert in 1962.
It’s revealing that initial proposals to solve the newly discovered CO2 “warming” problem had less to do with cutting back on carbon emissions and more to do with a rush to release toxic atmospheric aerosols without first, researching the hazards.
The specter of polluting the atmosphere, blocking sunlight and causing the release of huge volumes of CO2 from the jet aircraft aerosol sorties is an obvious public health and strategic concern that requires years of research that the government was unwilling to legislate and fund.
Therefore, the impatience with which these chemical aerosol schemes were promoted suggests that emergency steps to cool the planet with aerosols was never the primary mission.
In 1962, Geoenginnering efforts to warm the arctic were widely entertained but in 1966 it was top priority to prevent the arctic from warming by even one degree.
The numerous agencies inside the National Weather and Climate Modification program are actively guarding the military’s aerosol and energy weapons program with stiff denials to the public and media whenever the issue of “chemtrails” is a story on local radio or TV stations.
It’s unacceptable that the UN/IPCC continue to push CO2 as the cause for climate change but refuse to acknowledge the military has been actively engaged in climate modification since the mid 1990′s?
An abrupt reversal of policy from promoting arctic climate mediation to preventing Global Warming resulted in ideas that both polluted the atmosphere AND became a source of Global Warming.
Just as the ICAS/NASA National Weather Modification program is being formalized the record shows most ideas to cool the planet suddenly involve bazaar schemes to spray or disburse particles, biology and dust into the atmosphere and oceans.
These are the same people who – just a few months earlier, were eagerly lining up to hear Wexler talk about ways to warm the planet with hydrogen bombs, destruction of the OZONE and orbital particles.
While most of us realize that many of these proposals from respected experts would be catastrophic to the environment, not all of these draconian ideas have been rejected, even as increasing evidence determines that deploying chemicals into the atmosphere does more harm than good.
Deployment of geoengineering aerosols as observed in practice for two decades is now regarded as a source of global warming – not a fix.:
Geoengineering Aerosols Are Warming the Atmosphere and Are a Source of Global Warming
“It can be seen from this model that the results of artificial aerosol introduction into the lower atmosphere can be of a magnitude quite on par with the extraordinary impacts projected by even modest and conservative global warming models upon humans in the near future. As the model presented herein is intended to be reasonably conservative, the impact of the aerosol operations could be much greater than these results show. It is advised that the citizens consider the viability and merit of this model in the examination of the global warming issue, and that they openly take aggressive action to halt the intentional aerosol operations.
This paper is late in its offering, as my availability for continued research at this level is limited. I am nevertheless hopeful that the information can be evaluated and assimilated into the many rationales and arguments that have developed over the last decade to cease the intentional alteration of the atmosphere of our planet.” – Cliff Carnicom Complete study
Geoengineering Proposals to Warm the Arctic Are Replaced by Fear of Global Warming
- 1965; President’s Science Advisory Committee, United States; Proposal: Investigated injecting condensation or freezing nuclei into the atmosphere to counteract the effects of increasing carbon dioxide.
- 1977; Cesare Marchetti, Italian industrial physicist; Coined the term “geoengineering” and proposed sequestering CO2 in the deep ocean.
- 1983; Stanford Penner, A. M. Schneider, and E. M. Kennedy, American physicists; Suggested introducing small particles into the atmosphere to reflect more sunlight back into space.
- 1988; John H. Martin, American oceanographer; Proposed dispersing a relatively small amount of iron into appropriate areas of the ocean to create large algae blooms that could take in enough atmospheric carbon to reverse the greenhouse effect and cool Earth.
- 1989; James T. Early, American climatologist suggested deflecting sunlight by 2 percent with a $1 trillion to $10 trillion “space shade” placed in Earth orbit.
- 1990; John Latham, British cloud physicist; Proposed seeding marine stratocumulus clouds with seawater droplets to increase their reflectivity and longevity.
- 1992; NAS Committee on Science, Engineering, and Public Policy proposed adding more dust to naturally occurring stratospheric dust to increase the net reflection of sunlight.
- 1998: International Space Station (ISS): The first modular component of the International Space Station (ISS) was launched and is the current (in 2012) habitable artificial satellite in low Earth orbit following the Salyut, Almaz, Skylab and Mir. (1998 ISS mission consistent with same year increase in jet aerosol public observations and complaints) The stated function of the SSI is to provide an international space platform for research and experimentation in the fields of biology, human biology, physics, astronomy, meteorology (weather) and other fields.
- 2010: Geoengineer, David Keith (AAAS Meeting) proposal to use jet aircraft to spray Sulfur dioxide and aluminum nano-particles into the atmosphere to reflect sunlight back into space.
In 1968, Gordon J. F. MacDonald authored a chapter in “Unless Peace Comes“ where he correctly predicted that future means of obtaining national objectives by force hinges on man’s ability to control and manipulate the environment of planet Earth.
“When achieved, this power over his environment will provide man with a new force capable of doing great and indiscriminate damage. Our present primitive understanding of deliberate environmental change makes it difficult to imagine a world in which geophysical warfare is practised. Such a world might be one in which nuclear weapons were effectively banned and the weapons of mass destruction were those of environmental catastrophe. As I will argue, these weapons are peculiarly suited for covert or secret wars.”
“To consider the consequences of environmental modification in struggles among nations, we need to consider the present state of the subject and how postulated developments in the field could lead, ten to fifty years from now, to weapons systems that would use nature in new and perhaps unexpected ways. “
More Than Owning the Weather in 2025
The document promises: “weather-modification can provide battlespace dominance to a degree never before imagined.
The “never before imagined” comment speaks directly to the HAARP ionospheric heater facility, the Bernard Eastlund patents and military strategies for global military dominance.
This scenario of weather control harkens to the predictive warning from Gordon MacDonald in chapter in the book: Unless Peace Comes:How to Wreck the Environment. Source
Timeline for Owning the Weather: From 1987-1992 ATPI scientists build on Bernard Eastlund’s patents for development of new weapon capabilities
In 1994 ATPI is bought by E-Systems with a contract to build the biggest ionospheric heater in the world (HAARP). — In 1995, Raytheon bought E-Systems and old APTI patents. — In 1996 the Air Force publishes: Owning The Weather in 2025