1564 – The Council of Trent issues its conclusions in the Tridentinum, establishing a distinction between Roman Catholicism and Protestantism.
1700 – The magnitude 9 Cascadia Earthquake takes place off the west coast of North America, as evidenced by Japanese records.
1788 – The British First Fleet, led by Arthur Phillip, sails into Port Jackson (Sydney Harbour) to establish Sydney, the first permanent European settlement on the continent. Commemorated as Australia Day.
1808 – Rum Rebellion, the only successful (albeit short-lived) armed takeover of the government in Australia.
1837 – Michigan is admitted as the 26th U.S. state.
1838 – Tennessee enacts the first prohibition law in the United States
1841 – The United Kingdom formally occupies Hong Kong, which China later formally cedes.
1855 – Point No Point Treaty is signed in Washington Territory.
1856 – First Battle of Seattle. Marines from the USS Decatur drive off American Indian attackers after all day battle with settlers.
1861 – American Civil War: The state of Louisiana secedes from the Union.
1863 – American Civil War: General Ambrose Burnside is relieved of command of the Army of the Potomac after the disastrous Fredericksburg campaign. He is replaced by Joseph Hooker.
1863 – American Civil War: Governor of Massachusetts John Albion Andrew receives permission from Secretary of War to raise a militia organization for men of African descent.
1870 – American Civil War: Virginia rejoins the Union.
1880 – Douglas MacArthur, American general, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1964) was born.
1891 – Frank Costello, Italian-American mob boss (d. 1973) was born.
1891 – Nikolaus Otto, German engineer, invented the Internal combustion engine (b. 1833) died.
1907 – The Short Magazine Lee-Enfield Mk III is officially introduced into British Military Service, and remains the second oldest military rifle still in official use.
1915 – The Rocky Mountain National Park is established by an act of the U.S. Congress.
1920 – Former Ford Motor Company executive Henry Leland launches the Lincoln Motor Company which he later sold to his former employer.
1921 – Akio Morita, Japanese businessman, co-founded Sony (d. 1999) was born.
1924 – Saint Petersburg, Russia, is renamed Leningrad.
1925 – Paul Newman, American actor, director, race car driver, and businessman, co-founded Newman’s Own (d. 2008) was born.
1932 – George Clements, American priest and activist was born.
1932 – William Wrigley, Jr., American businessman, founded the Wrigley Company (b. 1861) died.
1934 – The Apollo Theater reopens in Harlem, New York City.
1934 – German–Polish Non-Aggression Pact is signed.
1936 – Huey “Piano” Smith, American pianist was born.
1939 – Spanish Civil War – Catalonia Offensive: Troops loyal to nationalist General Francisco Franco and aided by Italy take Barcelona.
1942 – World War II: The first United States forces arrive in Europe landing in Northern Ireland.
1943 – Harry H. Laughlin, American eugenicist (b. 1880) died.
1944 – Jerry Sandusky, American football player and coach and convicted serial child molester was birthed
1945 – World War II: The Red Army begins encircling the German Fourth Army near Heiligenbeil in East Prussia, which will end in destruction of the 4th Army two months later.
1945 – World War II: Audie Murphy in action that will later win him the Medal of Honor.
1945 – Soviet troops enter Auschwitz, Poland, freeing 7,000 starving camp survivors from the network of concentration camps revealing to the world the depth of the horrors perpetrated there.
1946 – Gene Siskel, American journalist and critic (d. 1999) was born.
1949 – The Hale telescope at Palomar Observatory sees first light under the direction of Edwin Hubble, becoming the largest aperture optical telescope (until BTA-6 is built in 1976).
1951 – Christopher North (Ambrosia), founding keyboardist for the American progressive rock band Ambrosia was born.
1951 – David Briggs, Australian guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Little River Band) was born.
1955 – Eddie Van Halen, Dutch-American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Van Halen) was born.
1960 – Charlie Gillingham, American pianist and accordion player (Counting Crows) was born.
1961 – Wayne Gretzky, Canadian ice hockey player and coach was born.
1961 – John F. Kennedy appoints Janet G. Travell to be his physician. This is the first time a woman holds the appointment of Physician to the President.
1964 – A report in a newspaper dated today had revealed that the funds raised for the family of an assassination victim had reached over $700,000 dollars. The victim of this murder crime was a J.D. Tibbit, a Dallas police officer, who was believed to have been shot by the same man who was suspected to have killed John F. Kennedy.
1966 – The Beaumont Children go missing from Glenelg Beach near Adelaide, South Australia.
1978 – The Great Blizzard of 1978, a rare severe blizzard with the lowest non-tropical atmospheric pressure ever recorded in the US until October 2010, strikes the Ohio – Great Lakes region with heavy snow and winds up to 100 mph (161 km/h).
1979 – Nelson Rockefeller, American politician, 41st Vice President of the United States (b. 1908) died.
1980 – Israel and Egypt establish diplomatic relations.
1988 – Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Musical The Phantom of the Opera ( Based on the French novel Le Fantôme de l’Opéra 1909 by Gaston Leroux ) has its first performance on Broadway at the Majestic Theatre in New York and is now the longest running Broadway show in history.
1992 – Boris Yeltsin announces that Russia will stop targeting United States cities with nuclear weapons.
1998 – Lewinsky scandal: On American television, U.S. President Bill Clinton denies having had “sexual relations” with former White House intern Monica Lewinsky.
2004 – President Hamid Karzai signs the new constitution of Afghanistan.
2006 – Western Union announces the end of Telegram Services from January 31st 2006 the last telegram is sent the next day. The Telegram service more than any other is superceded by the use of E-Mail with the dawning of the Internet age but still exists in some form or other around the world but not as the primary force of fast communication it was at it’s beginnings when the Telephone still only had limited numbers. Today when it is used it is for such things as weddings, births, funerals and graduations and even as a secure form of communication ( due to perceptions of the Internet as an insecure medium.
2008 – Paul the Octopus, English octopus (d. 2010) was born.
2014 – Two white “Peace” doves released by Pope Francis were attacked by a seagull and crow shortly after being set free. Thousands of people witnessed the attacks as they had been observing the Pope’s Angelus prayer.
Weather Channel Demonstration / Protest to Raise Awareness for Global Geo – Engineering (Atlanta Ga. Jan. 26 2015)
(UNAUTHORIZED) PRESS ADVISORY
Weather Channel Demonstration / Protest to Raise Awareness for Global Geo – Engineering
(Atlanta Ga. Jan. 26 2015)
TO: ALL GEORGIA MEDIA / NATIONAL MEDIA – Coverage Access available
WHAT: Geo (Earth) Engineering is a term to put a new face on Weather Modification, or weather control. Geo – Engineering equals CLIMATE CHANGE. The debate on Climate Change is not over unless it includes man made weather, and atmospheric manipulation. There is a large historical archive of evidence to prove that Geo – Engineering is not a crazy plan for the future…. It is happening NOW. The Weather Channel is responsible for reporting this program. Our local coalition plans to draw this to their attention, thus removing any plausible deniability.
WHERE: Weather Channel HQ (and surrounding area) / 300 Interstate North Pkwy SE, Atlanta, GA
WHEN: Monday January 26th 2015 / at 11:00am – 5:00pm
ATTRACTIONS & VISUALS: Available on Site: Greg Pallen, former 2012 Congressional candidate in Georgia’s 4th district (Event Organizer).
OTHER ACTIVITIES: More than 300 citizens have RSVP’d to the event on facebook, and many more are expected. This is a great story for your media outlet. You spend countless hours per day on weather issues. A large number of your viewers, readers, or listeners are concerned about the environment; yet question the regulations they must adhere to every day . More are coming. Regarding the issue of Geo – Engineering, or aerosol spraying…. There is no left and right, or black and white…. Just truth or fiction.
CONTACT: Greg Pallen (Event Sponsor and organizer)
Chris Cornell from the band Soundgarden says he is Innocent… uh seriously … can anyone name just ONE alleged US “Terrorist” NOT set up by the Feds? Hutaree Militia in MI. where cleared in a 2 yr trial for just this reason! NY 1993 was an FBI op. Etc….. Anyone falling for this anymore?
A day after the arrest of an Ohio man over a plot to attack the U.S. with bombs and guns, parents of the 20-year old Christopher Lee Cornell have come out crying foul. They claim their son was set up by the FBI in the alleged terror plot. Cornell had contact with an FBI informant as he planned the attacks, according to the FBI.
Cornell is cited as a sympathizer of the ruthless terror group known as ISIS, which is causing havoc in Syria and Iraq. The U.S. military and allied forces have been trying to downgrade the capacity of ISIS, a group that last year beheaded a U.S. journalist and several others.
Enemy of the Congress
The FBI cites that Cornell is not only a supporter of ISIS, but considered the Congress his enemy. He was willing and planned to attack the national landmark in Washington D.C. Investigations unearthed that the alleged terrorist operated a Twitter accounted under the alias Raheel Mahrus Ubaydah. It was on Twitter that FBI says Cornell posted content in support of ISIS, such content included videos.
Mummy boy, not terrorist
However, in the defense of their son, John Cornell Sr., the father and mother Angela Carmen, the mother, said Cornell is not a terrorist. The father said that be probably knew the young Cornell better than anyone out there. Therefore, based on that knowledge of the son, Cornell Sr. said his son is a good person, a typical kid that still calls the mother “Mummy”.
According to Cornell Sr. and Carmen, the parents of the terror suspect now facing charges in a U.S. federal court in Ohio, FBI set up their son in the alleged terror plot. With just about $1,200 in his bank account, the parents cannot understand how the son could have acquired 600 rounds of ammunition and two rifles. FBI claims Cornell brought the weapons to carry out an attack on the Capitol Hill. Cornell Sr. cited that the guns in question probably cost $2,000, something that makes him believe FBI provided the money for the weapons in the set up plot.
Specifically, the FBI claims, Cornell sought to detonate pipe bombs in Capitol Hill while readying himself to open fire on the people escaping from the explosions.
More at West Side Story
ALSO SEE: (The terror events “Foiled” by citizens, mentioned by Judge Nap below, were also Gladio stlye setups! Proven!)
Producers of project – Jason Colella and (Loose Change Producer) Korey Rowe will be on THE JACK BLOOD SHOW tomorrow (Jan. 15th 2015) To Discuss. Anti War Icon Cindy Sheehan will also join us (she is mentioned in this video)
NONPROFIT CHARITY LAUNCHES NEW VIRAL CAMPAIGN TO END TORTURE. 12 CELEBRITIES AND POLITICIANS CALLED OUT AS PART OF INITIAL CHALLENGE.
501(c)(3) Charity, Hustle For Humanity, announced today their new viral challenge campaign to stop torture. It’s called the “Hustle For Humanity 30 Second Waterboard Challenge” and organizers offer to pay *$300 to any participant that can last a full 30 seconds of properly applied waterboarding. In exchange, if the participants don’t last the full 30 seconds, they agree to make a tax deductible donation of $30 to Hustle For Humanity as part of their nationwide awareness campaign. Celebrities and Politicians called out in the initial video challenge include: Dick Cheney, Hillary Clinton, Bill O’Reilly, Sarah Palin, Nancy Pelosi, Sean Hannity, Cindy Sheehan, Cynthia McKinney, Korey Rowe, Abby Martin, Immortal Technique, and Joe Rogan.
For Official Rules and Guidelines please visit: www.hustleforhumanity.org
*Subject to video evidence of demonstrable compliance of the official rules and guidelines and having read, understood, and agreed to all of the qualifications and conditions of the official legal disclaimer and participant waiver.
Now that the suspects are dead following a standoff and national “manhunt” – What questions need to be asked? Lets start with, Who are the suspects, and did the French authorities have Prior Knowledge? Then – How were the attackers able to pull this off in broad daylight, and get away clean, without a scratch?
There are many similarities here to the Boston Bombings. We have 2 brothers / They were known to authorities, and A martial law style manhunt end in their deaths. (Exception being that Dzhokhar (joker) Tsarnaev was taken alive after it was discovered that we were listing to the FBI / Police scanners. )
The attack on a Paris magazine by apparent Islamists prompted some in the media to compare it with the Boston Marathon Bombing. Russ Baker looks at a crucial similarity between the cases that’s missing from other accounts: the fact the security apparatus knew the alleged perpetrators very well.
French police officials identified three men as suspects in the deadly terror attack at the Paris offices of the Charlie Hebdo newspaper.
One of the men, 34-year-old Cherif Kouachi, was convicted on terrorism charges in 2008.
Two of the suspects, brothers Cherif and Said Kouachi, 32, are French nationals who were born to Algerian parents in Paris. The nationality of a third man, Hamid Mourad, 18, is unknown; police believe he is a high school student. (Hamid is now being considered innocent?)
Their names circulated on Facebook and Twitter for an hour before French authorities confirmed that the Kouachi brothers had been identified.
One of the officials who spoke to the Associated Press said they were linked to a “Yemeni terrorist network”.
The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they weren’t authorized to publicly discuss the sensitive and ongoing investigation.
The older brother was arrested in Paris in January 2005 when he was caught trying to fly to Damascus, Syria, on his way to join the Iraqi insurgency, according to a 2008 Bloomberg report. Cherif Kouachi reportedly told a court that he was inspired by detainee abuse by U.S. troops at Baghdad’s infamous Abu Ghraib prison, though he was relieved he was stopped, according to the Bloomberg report.
A 2005 Pittsburgh Tribune Review report, citing Kouachi’s lawyer, said the would-be terrorist was not religious, drank alcohol, smoked marijuana, had premarital sex with his girlfriend and had a job delivering pizzas. At the time, Kouachi had learned “the basics” on how to handle Kalashnikovs, Le Monde reported.
He was convicted in 2008 of terrorism charges for helping funnel fighters to Iraq’s insurgency and given a three-year sentence, half of which was suspended.
It isn’t immediately clear if he had traveled back to the Middle East since he was identified in connection with the attack.
Ironically, in 2008, his name again surfaced in an International Herald Tribune story detailing how security analysts decided their fears over foreign fighters returning to Europe were “overblown.” By then, Kouachi was a fishmonger.
He then dropped off the grid, only to surface on Wednesday, officials say, in the attack that killed 12 innocent people — eight journalists, two police officers, a receptionist and a guest of a cartoonist.
Twelve people were killed in what France’s president called a “terror attack” on satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo in Paris on Wednesday, leading authorities to launch a massive manhunt for the gunmen, who remain at large. No arrests have been confirmed in the hunt for the attackers, though an “anti-terror raid” is reportedly underway northeastern city of Reims.
The brothers, caught on tape by an eyewitness, shouted “Allahu akbar!” as they walked outside the building carrying large guns and dressed entirely in black. The magazine staff was in an editorial meeting, around lunchtime in Paris, when the gunmen opened fire. Eleven others were wounded; four of those injuries are serious.
Witnesses described the gunmen as speaking perfect French.
Charlie Hebdo has frequently drawn condemnation from Muslims. In 2011, the magazine was firebombed after it ran a cartoon depicting the Prophet Muḥammad.
The editor in charge of the paper was one of those killed on Wednesday. There was no immediate claim of responsibility, though supporters of militant groups like the Islamic State and al-Qaeda praised the attack online. World leaders condemned it as an attack on freedom of expression.
“What happened was a terrible thing. But I know that my kids have nothing to do with this. I know it. I am mother. I know my kids,” Zubeidat Tsarnaeva told Channel 4 News in Makhachkala, Dagestan. She said that Tamerlan, who apparently died in a gunfight with police on Thursday night, was being watched by the FBI before the attacks. “They were monitoring him and I know that because I used to talk to them,” she said. “They used to come to our house, like two three times. And then my son Tamerlan used to tell me that he used to talk to them too, because they called me once and they wanted his number and then at such moments.”
Fool me once……
And NO, not every event is a “False Flag”
Governments from around the world admit they’ve used the bully’s trick … attack first, and then blame the victim:
- Japanese troops set off a small explosion on a train track in 1931, and falsely blamed it on China in order to justify an invasion of Manchuria. This is known as the “Mukden Incident” or the “Manchurian Incident”. The Tokyo International Military Tribunal found: “Several of the participators in the plan, including Hashimoto [a high-ranking Japanese army officer], have on various occasions admitted their part in the plot and have stated that the object of the “Incident” was to afford an excuse for the occupation of Manchuria by the Kwantung Army ….” And see this
- A major with the Nazi SS admitted at the Nuremberg trials that – under orders from the chief of the Gestapo – he and some other Nazi operatives faked attacks on their own people and resources which they blamed on the Poles, to justify the invasion of Poland. Nazi general Franz Halder also testified at the Nuremberg trials that Nazi leader Hermann Goering admitted to setting fire to the German parliament building in 1933, and then falsely blaming the communists for the arson
- Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev admitted in writing that the Soviet Union’s Red Army shelled the Russian village of Mainila in 1939 – while blaming the attack on Finland – as a basis for launching the “Winter War” against Finland. Russian president Boris Yeltsin agreed that Russia had been the aggressor in the Winter War, and Putin
- Israel admits that an Israeli terrorist cell operating in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including U.S. diplomatic facilities, then left behind “evidence” implicating the Arabs as the culprits (one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to identify the bombers, and several of the Israelis later confessed) (and see this and this)
- The CIA admits that it hired Iranians in the 1950′s to pose as Communists and stage bombings in Iran in order to turn the country against its democratically-elected prime minister
- The Turkish Prime Minister admitted that the Turkish government carried out the 1955 bombing on a Turkish consulate in Greece – also damaging the nearby birthplace of the founder of modern Turkey – and blamed it on Greece, for the purpose of inciting and justifying anti-Greek violence
- The British Prime Minister admitted to his defense secretary that he and American president Dwight Eisenhower approved a plan in 1957 to carry out attacks in Syria and blame it on the Syrian government as a way to effect regime change
- The former Italian Prime Minister, an Italian judge, and the former head of Italian counterintelligence admit that NATO, with the help of the Pentagon and CIA, carried out terror bombings in Italy and other European countries in the 1950s and blamed the communists, in order to rally people’s support for their governments in Europe in their fight against communism. As one participant in this formerly-secret program stated: “You had to attack civilians, people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple. They were supposed to force these people, the Italian public, to turn to the state to ask for greater security” (and see this)(Italy and other European countries subject to the terror campaign had joined NATO before the bombings occurred). And watch this BBC special
- As admitted by the U.S. government, recently declassified documents show that in the 1960′s, the American Joint Chiefs of Staff signed off on a plan to blow up AMERICAN airplanes (using an elaborate plan involving the switching of airplanes), and also to commit terrorist acts on American soil, and then to blame it on the Cubans in order to justify an invasion of Cuba. See the following ABC news report; the official documents; and watch this interview with the former Washington Investigative Producer for ABC’s World News Tonight with Peter Jennings.
- 2 years before, American Senator George Smathers had suggested that the U.S. make “a false attack made on Guantanamo Bay which would give us the excuse of actually fomenting a fight which would then give us the excuse to go in and [overthrow Castro]“.
- And Official State Department documents show that – only nine months before the Joint Chiefs of Staff plan was proposed – the head of the Joint Chiefs and other high-level officials discussedblowing up a consulate in the Dominican Republic in order to justify an invasion of that country. The 3 plans were not carried out, but they were all discussed as serious proposals
- The NSA admits that it lied about what really happened in the Gulf of Tonkin incident in 1964 … manipulating data to make it look like North Vietnamese boats fired on a U.S. ship so as to create a false justification for the Vietnam war
- A U.S. Congressional committee admitted that – as part of its “Cointelpro” campaign – the FBI had used many provocateurs in the 1950s through 1970s to carry out violent acts and falsely blame them on political activists
- The German government admitted (and see this) that, in 1978, the German secret service detonated a bomb in the outer wall of a prison and planted “escape tools” on a prisoner – a member of the Red Army Faction – which the secret service wished to frame the bombing on
- The South African Truth and Reconciliation Council found that, in 1989, the Civil Cooperation Bureau (a covert branch of the South African Defense Force) approached an explosives expert and asked him “to participate in an operation aimed at discrediting the ANC [the African National Congress] by bombing the police vehicle of the investigating officer into the murder incident”, thus framing the ANC for the bombing
- An Algerian diplomat and several officers in the Algerian army admit that, in the 1990s, the Algerian army frequently massacred Algerian civilians and then blamed Islamic militants for the killings (and see this video; and Agence France-Presse, 9/27/2002, French Court Dismisses Algerian Defamation Suit Against Author)
- An Indonesian fact-finding team investigated violent riots which occurred in 1998, and determined that “elements of the military had been involved in the riots, some of which were deliberately provoked”.
- Senior Russian Senior military and intelligence officers admit that the KGB blew up Russian apartment buildings in 1999 and falsely blamed it on Chechens, in order to justify an invasion of Chechnya (and see this report and this discussion)
- According to the Washington Post, Indonesian police admit that the Indonesian military killed American teachers in Papua in 2002 and blamed the murders on a Papuan separatist group in order to get that group listed as a terrorist organization.
- The well-respected former Indonesian president also admits that the government probably had a role in the Bali bombings
- As reported by BBC, the New York Times, and Associated Press, Macedonian officials admit that the government murdered 7 innocent immigrants in cold blood and pretended that they were Al Qaeda soldiers attempting to assassinate Macedonian police, in order to join the “war on terror”
- Senior police officials in Genoa, Italy admitted that – in July 2001, at the G8 summit in Genoa – planted two Molotov cocktails and faked the stabbing of a police officer, in order to justify a violent crackdown against protesters
- Although the FBI now admits that the 2001 anthrax attacks were carried out by one or more U.S. government scientists, a senior FBI official says that the FBI was actually told to blame the Anthrax attacks on Al Qaeda by White House officials (remember what the anthrax letters looked like). Government officials also confirm that the white House tried to link the anthrax to Iraq as a justification for regime change in that country
- Similarly, the U.S. falsely blamed Iraq for playing a role in the 9/11 attacks – as shown by a memo from the defense secretary – as one of the main justifications for launching the Iraq war. Even after the 9/11 Commission admitted that there was no connection, Dick Cheney said that the evidence is “overwhelming” that al Qaeda had a relationship with Saddam Hussein’s regime, that Cheney “probably” had information unavailable to the Commission, and that the media was not ‘doing their homework’ in reporting such ties. Top U.S. government officials now admit that the Iraq war was really launched for oil … not 9/11 or weapons of mass destruction (despite previous “lone wolf” claims, many U.S. government officials now say that 9/11 was state-sponsored terror; but Iraq wasnot the state which backed the hijackers)
- Former Department of Justice lawyer John Yoo suggested in 2005 that the US should go on the offensive against al-Qaeda, having “our intelligence agencies create a false terrorist organization. It could have its own websites, recruitment centers, training camps, and fundraising operations. It could launch fake terrorist operations and claim credit for real terrorist strikes, helping to sow confusion within al-Qaeda’s ranks, causing operatives to doubt others’ identities and to question the validity of communications.”
- United Press International reported in June 2005:
U.S. intelligence officers are reporting that some of the insurgents in Iraq are using recent-model Beretta 92 pistols, but the pistols seem to have had their serial numbers erased. The numbers do not appear to have been physically removed; the pistols seem to have come off a production line without any serial numbers. Analysts suggest the lack of serial numbers indicates that the weapons were intended for intelligence operations or terrorist cells with substantial government backing. Analysts speculate that these guns are probably from either Mossad or the CIA. Analysts speculate that agent provocateurs may be using the untraceable weapons even as U.S. authorities use insurgent attacks against civilians as evidence of the illegitimacy of the resistance.
- Undercover Israeli soldiers admitted in 2005 to throwing stones at other Israeli soldiers so they could blame it on Palestinians, as an excuse to crack down on peaceful protests by the Palestinians
- Quebec police admitted that, in 2007, thugs carrying rocks to a peaceful protest were actually undercover Quebec police officers (and see this)
- At the G20 protests in London in 2009, a British member of parliament saw plain clothes police officers attempting to incite the crowd to violence
- Egyptian politicians admitted (and see this) that that government employees looted priceless museum artifacts in 2011 to try to discredit the protesters
- A Colombian army colonel has admitted that his unit murdered 57 civilians, then dressed them in uniforms and claimed they were rebels killed in combat
- U.S. soldiers have admitted that if they kill innocent Iraqis and Afghanis, they then “drop” automatic weapons near their body so they can pretend they were militants
- The highly-respected writer for the Telegraph Ambrose Evans-Pritchard says that the head of Saudi intelligence – Prince Bandar – recently admitted that the Saudi government controls “Chechen” terrorists
- High-level American sources admitted that the Turkish government – a fellow NATO country – carried out the chemical weapons attacks blamed on the Syrian government; and high-ranking Turkish government admitted on tape plans to carry out attacks and blame it on the Syrian government
- The former Ukrainian security chief admits that the sniper attacks which started the Ukrainian coup were carried out in order to frame others
- Britain’s spy agency has admitted to (and see this) that it carries out “digital false flag” attacks on targets, framing people by writing offensive or unlawful material … and blaming it on the target
So Common … There’s a Name for It
Painting by Anthony Freda
The use of the bully’s trick is so common that it was given a name hundreds of years ago.
“False flag terrorism” is defined as a government attacking its own people, then blaming others in order to justify going to war against the people it blames. Or as Wikipedia defines it:
False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to appear as if they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one’s own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and have been used in peace-time; for example, during Italy’s strategy of tension.
The term comes from the old days of wooden ships, when one ship would hang the flag of its enemy before attacking another ship in its own navy. Because the enemy’s flag, instead of the flag of the real country of the attacking ship, was hung, it was called a “false flag” attack.
Leaders Throughout History Have Acknowledged False Flags
Leaders throughout history have acknowledged the danger of false flags:
“This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears he is a protector.”
“If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.”
– U.S. President James Madison
“A history of false flag attacks used to manipulate the minds of the people! “In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
“Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death”.
– Adolph Hitler
“Why of course the people don’t want war … But after all it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship … Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”
– Hermann Goering, Nazi leader.
“The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
– Josef Stalin
People Are Waking Up to False Flags
People are slowly waking up to this whole con job by governments who want to justify war.
More people are talking about the phrase “false flag” than ever before.
Hour One – Jack rolls through news… Seemingly without technical problems.
Hour Two: Fine Arts, multi media master Anthony Freda shares his story dealing with the bureaucrats at NYC ground Zero 911 museum, placing his truth art with “official story” art, and artifacts.
Anthony Freda is a freelance illustrator whose work has been published in Time, The New Yorker, Rolling Stone, The New York Times, Esquire, and Business Week.
He also does radio – FREDA RANTS
Here is what will be hanging in the Museum now!
SUPPORT THE JACK BLOOD SHOW THIS CHRISTMAS / NEW YEAR
SEND YOUR DONATIONS TO – jackblood@Hotmail.com
New DoD Chief (Obama Secretary of Defense Nomination) is from Goldman Sachs, CFR, Aspen Group, DARPA…
So Who IS Ashton Carter?
He was deputy secretary of defense from October 2011 to December 2013, serving as the DOD’s chief operating officer overseeing more than $600 billion per year and 2.4 million civilian and military personnel, and managing global 24/7 operations. From April 2009 to October 2011, he was undersecretary of defense for acquisition, technology and logistics with responsibility for procurement of all technology, systems, services, and supplies, bases and infrastructure, energy and environment, and more than $50 billion annually in R&D.
Previously, Carter was a senior partner of Global Technology Partners focused on advising investment firms in technology and defense.
He has been a consultant to Goldman Sachs and Mitretek Systems on international affairs and technology matters, and speaks frequently to business and policy audiences. Carter was also a member of the Aspen Strategy Group, the Council on Foreign Relations, the American Physical Society, the International Institute for Strategic Studies, and the National Committee on U.S.-China Relations. Carter was elected a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
Carter was also co-director of the Preventive Defense Project, which designs and promotes security policies aimed at preventing the emergence of major new threats to the United States.
From 1990 to 1993, Carter was director of the Center for Science and International Affairs at Harvard University’s John F. Kennedy School of Government, and Chairman of the Editorial Board of International Security. Previously, he held positions at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, the Congressional Office of Technology Assessment, and Rockefeller University. (See David Rockefeller – Predatory Globalist)
He received bachelor’s degrees in physics and in medieval history from Yale University, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa in 1976. He then received his doctorate in theoretical physics from the University of Oxford in 1979, where he was a Rhodes Scholar. (A system to create Global Govt initiates, founded by Cecil Rhodes (1853-1902, South African financier, British statesman and industrialist, who wanted to make Africa a “British dominion from the Cape to Cairo”), with the financial support and guidance of Nathaniel Mayer Rothschild
He was a physics instructor at Oxford, a postdoctoral fellow at Rockefeller University and MIT, and an experimental research associate at Brookhaven and Fermilab National Laboratories.
Carter served as Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Policy during President Clinton’s first term.
Carter noted that China was a central economic partner and that ‘The Shift to Asia’ is principally an economic matter with new security implications. India, Australia, and New Zealand were mentioned as forthcoming security partners (AKA the TPP Agreement currently on the “fast track” for the Obama Admin. See: Obama’s TPP Negotiators Get Big Bonuses From Wall Street)
(DARPA) Carter had been a longtime member of the Defense Science Board and the Defense Policy Board, the principal advisory bodies to the Secretary of Defense. During the Bush administration, he was also a member of Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice‘s International Security Advisory Board
Carter’s views on Iran have been perceived as hawkish. In 2006, he authored a report advocating use or threat of force to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons for the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. (Exposed by the Reese commission as an endowment for WAR)
Carter is certainly a man from Wall Street, and a long standing member of the Global Govt round tables. He shares a high level tech background with the recent Obama Nominee for AG, Loretta Lynch. (Also from Wall St. as well as the NY Federal Reserve. MORE on Ms Lynch HERE)
There seems to be a major preparation ongoing for some kind of Cyber War. This war to be blamed on set up enemies such as “ISIS”, Syria, and North Korea etc… Would be impossible to prove to the American Citizenry. We would have to “trust” the powers that be, that whatever occurred went down per the official story. The I – Patriot Act has already been written.
Ashton Carter has been up for nomination for past duties in the US Central Govt…. He has passed unanimously each time.
Even the Washington Post is reporting this (we posted earlier via Lew Rockwell)
When Ferguson, Mo., police officer Darren Wilson left the scene of the shooting of unarmed teenager Michael Brown, the officer returned to the police station unescorted, washed blood off his hands and placed his recently fired pistol into an evidence bag himself.
Such seemingly unorthodox forensic practices emerged from the voluminous testimony released in the aftermath of a grand jury decision Monday night not to indict Wilson.
The transcript showed that local officers who interviewed Wilson immediately after the shooting did not tape the conversations and sometimes conducted them with other police personnel present. An investigator with the St. Louis County Medical Examiner’s office testified that he opted not to take measurements at the crime scene.
“I got there, it was self-explanatory what happened,” said the investigator, whose name was not released, in his grand jury testimony. “Somebody shot somebody. There was no question as to any distances or anything of that nature at the time I was there.”
The investigator, described as a 25-year veteran, did not take his own photographs at the scene of the shooting because his camera battery was dead, he said. Instead, he relied on photographs shot by the St. Louis County Police Department.